الاثنين، جمادى الآخرة ٣٠، ١٤٢٥

A little Fox

I am a little fox
running in your yard
trying to play,
but you shoot me dead..

I am a little fox
you havent a chance to know me better
you just pull the trigger
abonded my smile...

I am just a little fox
who wants to know you better
and share a friendly moment
but you have angry eyes..
and mess my blood into the ground...

I am just a little fox,
who dreams of your smile
and of my life feeling better --
friendly like a puppy in other people's yards..

I am just, I am just a little fox..
what did I do to deserve this?
all I want is to dance to your music
to share love and life
and no promises

and well..
now I am just a dead little fox...
please bury me, dont kick me
I don't smell, I won't harm you
I am just a little fox
and I miss my mom


edited by Hugh


Blogged by Upay on ٩:٢٢ ص

Comments:

~~~

If you interested in content, please contact the Writer: Rusnita Saleh :

The Enterprise
The Internship Services
The Publishing
The Publications & Distribution
The Learning Talks
Knowledge Sharing

Telegram Buat Dian
Secret Code
Explore the Secret Code
Knowledge Center: How to Tips
Techno-Ettiquet
Agenda Puasa
Haji & Umrah : How to books


The Stories Blog
Healthy corner
Relax Corner
Workshop
Learning Steps

Telegram Buat Dian

Secret Code

telegramdian.groups.yahoo.com

Blogger

Counter

Free Counter

online

Designer

Picture by AC Barnes